What You Do
- For first time orders, choose your nearest Pickup Location (and we highly recommend reading our Pickup Location FAQs first).
- Review our Farm Fresh products .
- Add the items you need to your cart.
- Send the order to us by clicking the Place Your Order button at the end of the checkout process.
NOTE: Ordering closes the day of your deadline at 12:00 PM.
- Meet us at the pickup location you selected at checkout.
- Transfer your food from our cooler to yours.
- Payment is made online by credit card at the time of checkout (and you can save your card for future orders).
- For safety reasons, we do not accept cash.
It's that easy! There are no strings attached, no minimum orders, and no membership fees. You don't need to order every time... it is totally up to you. We do all the organizing. All you do is place the order on time, be there to pick it up on time and pay for it. We do the rest.
What We Do
- Carefully pack your order.
- Deliver your food on time to the pickup location you selected at checkout.
- We will be driving a white refrigerated reefer van with or logo on the side .
- Please call us at 717-536-9916 if you will be late for a pickup appointment or if there is some emergency that prohibits you from picking up your order entirely.
- A $10.00 restocking fee will be charged for all orders not picked up.
- The order deadline is 12:00 PM the day before delivery day. Please, be respectful of our schedule and order on time. It keeps both of us happy. :) The full details for order deadlines and pickup times are on each pickup location page.
We look forward to providing you and your family with Farm Fresh Foods!